Personal Data Protection Principles
SOMA Construction & Development Co., Ltd. understands that Customers and staffs’ privacy and the security of personal data are extremely important and commits to handle Customers and staff’ personal data properly and continues to contribute to Customers and staffs’ secure and prosperous daily life, on the basis of the “SMCD Basic Principles” of pursuing peace, respecting humanity and contributing to local communities, from the Customer and Staff’s point of view at its core. SMCD respects the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data which formulates the personal identity and values as well as humanity, and strive to carefully handle personal data SMCD holds about customers with security. Furthermore, SMCD aims to establish reliable relationship with SMCD’s regional communities.
SMCD is conducting following efforts to ensure basic policy of personal data protection:
– Executives and all employees comply with laws, regulations and internal regulations on personal data.
– SMCD will request suppliers and related parties for cooperation to protect personal data.
– SMCD will make this policy available for viewing at any time by posting it on Site.
– SMCD will clarify the purposes of acquisition, usage and sharing of Customers and Staff’ personal data when it is acquired. SMCD will use the acquired information only within the scope of such purposes.
– SMCD will promptly and properly respond to requests of disclosure, correction, and cessation of personal data and its use within a reasonable amount of time.
– SMCD will properly handle personal data in order to secure Customers and Staff’ personal data from unauthorized access, loss, alteration and leakage or other forms of misuse of personal data.
The Customers and Staff’ personal data/ information will be used for following purposes:
– To respond to Service orders and sale of products or accessories regarding Customers, including the case of using it for clothing alteration;
– To implement maintenance service and repair for Customers and Staff;
– To provide procedure and services based on insurance and product warranty etc. regarding Customers and Staffs;
– To register various membership services for Customers and to provide benefits through membership services including but not limited to benefits provided from services program;
– To introduce various event such as exhibitions, seminars, contests, prize event and various events or to guide the application to Customers and Staffs;
SMCD may acquire and use Customers and Staff’ personal data as specified above, and will keep Customer and Staff’s personal data required by laws or relevant for the purposes for which it was acquired.
If Customer have comment/ suggestion, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org